WE NEED YOUR HELP
Your support is needed to help Hope Grows Community Farm Program reach its goal of becoming a safe haven for local youth and animals. We could not do this without you!
You Can Help By:
- Making a financial contribution
- Making a contribution of goods or services
- Connecting Hope Grows to other individuals, businesses, or foundations who might be interested in supporting our work.
- Volunteering in one of our programs
- Sponsoring one of our animals
Thank you for your heart to share with Hope Grows Community Farm.
Currently, we are set up to receive donations in the form of cash, check, and money order through our main office. We are also able to accept credit and debit cards through our online Square Store.
If you would like to send your donation in the mail, feel free to send it to the following address:
Hope Grows Community Farm Program
951 Rt. 15 East, P.O. Box 147, Hyde Park, VT 05655
If you would like to receive a contribution receipt, please include your name and address with your donation. If you would prefer not to receive a contribution receipt, feel free to note that with your donation as well.